Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Bacharach IR Printer paper?

Bill @ Boro
Bill @ Boro Member Posts: 27
Does anyone know what type of print paper to use in the ir printer. I think it is thermal paper but not sure . Just spent $6000 on Fyrite Pros for all my men, not wanting to sound cheap but would rather not spend $9 a rool for paper for the printer with Bacharach. (sorry richie)Would rather strip a roll down from store bought. By the way it was the best purchase I have made so far. Getting better results from my men and customers using the Fyrite Pros instead of wet kits.

Thanks People

Comments

• Bill @ Boro
    Bacharach IR printer paper?

Does anyone know what type of print paper to use in the ir printer. I think it is thermal paper but not sure . Just spent $6000 on Fyrite Pros for all my men, not wanting to sound cheap but would rather not spend $9 a roll for paper for the printer with Bacharach. (sorry richie)Would rather strip a roll down from store bought. By the way it was the best purchase I have made so far. Getting better results from my men and customers using the Fyrite Pros instead of wet kits.

Thanks People
  • Bill @ Boro
    sorry about the double post made spelling error

• Steve Ebels
    Steve Ebels Member Posts: 904
    Paper

I don't know about Bach. but the Testo equipment we sell just uses standard thermal printing paper like you'd buy for a calculator or other small device. Try Office Max or Depot or whatever they're called. BTW, I couldn't agree more that a combustion analyzer is probably the best thing you can do for your techs.

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • John@Reliable
    John@Reliable Member Posts: 379

You're right just reg. thermal adding mach. paper will work.
    I have one of these units and they work great,plus I trust the results.PS you can edit your post even after posting to wall no need to repost whole message.
  • Bill @ Boro
    Thanks for both words of advice

• Earthfire
    Earthfire Member Posts: 543
    IR printer

I do believe that my printer is an HP maybe they have a new one mine is a couple years old now. get the paper a staples.
This discussion has been closed.