Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Happy with your job? - Dan H.

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
http://www.pmengineer.com/CDA/ArticleInformation/features/BNP__Features__Item/0,2732,80158,00.html

Cut and paste it to your browser.
Retired and loving it.

Comments

• Dave Yates (PAH)
    Dave Yates (PAH) Member Posts: 2,162
    Well,

The way I read that, plumbers get two 1's! That surely puts us securely in first place(g).

PAH # 2: - 1;1

Dyslexia does have its advantages!

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Jim_22
    Jim_22 Member Posts: 53
    Top ten list

See those folks who have the top ten jobs on the list. They'll be calling us Plumbers when the hot water tank blows on a Sunday night!
  • Steve Ebels
    Steve Ebels Member Posts: 904
    I tried to

Cut it off the screen with the stanley knife to no avail. Also I don't think that if I succeeded I could find glue to hold it on to the mouse.

In other words how do you cut and paste??

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • DanHolohan
    and so

will the rest of them!
    Retired and loving it.
  • DanHolohan
    here's how

Position your cursor over the text and double-click the right button to highlight it. Then right-click your mouse once and select the Copy command. Next, go to the Address window at the top of your browser, delete what's there and use the right-click button to Paste. Press Enter and you'll go to the new address.

The column is in PMEngineer magazine. You can also just go to www.pmengineer.com and click on my column.

How'd I do?
    Retired and loving it.
  • if i'm #211 then how come i feel

like i have the best job in the world?????? i like plumbing better than frog guts....hmmmm, guess i'm just dealing with the other end of the intestinal tract tho,,,,,oh well, i still get to change my scenery daily... happy 4th all.
  • j_4
    j_4 Member Posts: 59
    this is a test (n.m. worth reading)

this is a test

j www.test.com j
This discussion has been closed.