Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

A moment of silence.... - JCA

Options
J.C.A.
J.C.A. Member Posts: 349
Mr John Entwistle of the WHO passed away last evening. Play some loud and proud this morning ! He will be missed .

Comments

• ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    Boris the spider

The Who was my very first concert. My Two older brothers took me. I was thirteen and could'nt figure out why both my brothers kept leaving and coming back, and what is that smell. I have since seen the Who four time's. I will argue that the Who were the Greatest Rock and Roll band of all time. Pete Townsend has written volumes of music and thier live concerts were bombastic.

John Entwistle was the back bone of the Who. Fist Keith now this. How sad.

Scott " Babba O'Rielly" Milne

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
    Options
    Used to have

A John E. album but like so many of my favorite vinyls, it disappeared over the years.
  • Patrick
    Patrick Member Posts: 17
    Options
    Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy

That is a blow, I knew I should have gone to there last tour but was talked out of it. They are my all time favorite group. My sister and I used to sit and listen to them and share our days events. I always loved his part in The Kids are Alright movie when he is out shooting gold albulms with his shot gun, miss a few and break out the automatic.
  • j_4
    j_4 Member Posts: 59
    Options
    magic bus...live or studio version

i vote for the live version
This discussion has been closed.