Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Cannot find this Navien manifold available anywhere, suggestions?

JohnJr
JohnJr Member Posts: 14
Hello, I have been in search everywhere for a Navien primary manifold kit. The exact model is the Navien GFFM-MCOZUS-001 Tankless Heater Condensing Boiler, Manifold Valve Kit. I've ordered from two places online, only to be told it was out of stock or discontinued after making the purchase...Is this manifold kit absolutely necessary for my Navien NCB 210E combi boiler, or can anyone offer me some suggestions at putting one of my own together for it which would operate at equal or greater efficiency. I'm only running 1 zone if that helps at all. Thanks for your input!

Comments

• mattmia2
    mattmia2 Member Posts: 9,575
    As long as the connections to the boiler are some sort of standard connection you can make it all out of pipe and fittings and valves. Supplyhouse.com is great for getting the odball fittings that will do each connection in one fitting.
  • kcopp
    kcopp Member Posts: 4,419
    It should be pretty simple to make a loop out of a few 90's a couple tees and some adapters. just space your tees 4"-6".
    mattmia2
  • Rich_49
    Rich_49 Member Posts: 2,766

You didn't get what you didn't pay for and it will never be what you thought it would .
    Langans Plumbing & Heating LLC
    732-751-1560
    Serving most of New Jersey, Eastern Pa .
    Consultation, Design & Installation anywhere
    Rich McGrath 732-581-3833
  • J. WALTER BOOTH
    J. WALTER BOOTH Member Posts: 21
    I show one in stock. if you still need it i will go put my hand on it and prep it to ship
    walt