Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Stone Mason Gets a Second Bosch Heat Pump

Options
Ironman
Ironman Member Posts: 7,376
Last summer, we installed this dual fuel Bosch system for a stone mason. Notice the pad he built.

Recently, we installed a second one upstairs. Notice the pad again.

He's gonna paint the line set black since trying to cover it would have been very difficult.

Bob Boan
You can choose to do what you want, but you cannot choose the consequences.

Comments

• GW
    GW Member Posts: 4,692
    Options
    Looks good, we’ve installed a few, quoting more and more now that I’m getting the hang of them. Doing our first 3 ton 2.0 tomorrow
    Gary Wilson
    Wilson Services, Inc
    Northampton, MA
    gary@wilsonph.com
  • HVACNUT
    HVACNUT Member Posts: 5,835
    Options
    Slim duct line set covers painted the house trim color would cover all that nicely. You might need to play with the offset at the roofline. It would almost blend right in. The horizontal run too. I wouldn't want a naked line set at my house.
  • Ironman
    Options
    HVACNUT said:

Slim duct line set covers painted the house trim color would cover all that nicely. You might need to play with the offset at the roofline. It would almost blend right in. The horizontal run too. I wouldn't want a naked line set at my house.

That's the way he wanted it. And I've yet to see a Slim Duct that would cover two linesets, a 1 1/4" conduit, a 4" down spout and two 6/3 SE cables.

Bob Boan
  • HVACNUT
    HVACNUT Member Posts: 5,835
    Options
    Unless I'm missing something, each line set "bundle" covered separately looks fairly simple.
    And the 4" down spout? That's just silly talk.
  • Ironman
    Options
    Well, the house is for sale. So why don't you buy it and fix it the way you want?
    Bob Boan
    Solid_Fuel_ManRich_49HVACNUT