Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Dan's Still Got It....

The Man did his Deadman's Steam School here in Chicago at the AEC Build Tech show and he's still got it. Hopefully Chicago will get a couple more good steam guys. I've been seeing signs of a few more... been hearing rumors of some contractor's starting to measure rads for steam boiler replacements and we saw a drop header recently put in by someone else. Thanks Dan....I always learn something when I attend your seminars and so did the rest of our guys.

I guess you needed a break from retired living!
To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
ethicalpaulErin Holohan Haskell

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
    Thanks, Dave. It was fun and so good to see you all. Thanks for taking the time. I liked the concept of mixing architects, engineers, and contractors together. I think BNP has a winner with this concept. Next year should be even better.
    Retired and loving it.
  • DanHolohan
    Ah shucks, John. Thanks!
    Retired and loving it.
  • ethicalpaul
    ethicalpaul Member Posts: 5,695
    I was able to make it to Dan's talk Tuesday at the General Society of Mechanics and Tradesmen of the City of New York

Working only a short walk away from that wonderful building I really had no excuse to miss it, and I'm very glad I attended. If anyone has the chance to see any similar events in the future, do yourself a favor and go!

NJ Steam Homeowner. See my sight glass boiler videos: https://bit.ly/3sZW1el
    questionErin Holohan Haskell
  • DanHolohan
    Thanks, Paul. I love that building.
    Retired and loving it.
    ethicalpaul