Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Excellent Choice!

Options
HeatingHelp
HeatingHelp Administrator Posts: 637
edited August 2018 in THE MAIN WALL

Excellent Choice!

It doesn’t cost anything to do what the best waiters and great eye surgeons do, and I’ll bet your contractor customers will feel even better about both themselves and you if you start telling them about the great choices they’re making. Hey, it’s human nature to want to hear that everything is excellent.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Jackmartin
    Jackmartin Member Posts: 196
    Options
    Excellent advise. You can be absolutely brillant and if no one can stand the sight of you : well you are going to be very lonely. I had my cateracts out to and getting your teeth cleaned is worse. I had an excellent surgeon but he went into surgery because he basically hates everybody. The guys interpersonal skills rival a rattlesnakes.However, he is a bonifide millionare so I I guess he is doing something right. Oh and of course the fact you can wait a year to get into see an eye surgeon here probably helps. All the best Jack
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    I’m glad you can see clearly now. ;-)
    Retired and loving it.
  • Rick T
    Rick T Member Posts: 16
    Options
    Had to chuckle as I envisioned nodding head and saying" excellent choice". When my wife and I visited my daughter in Albania, besides checking out interesting boilers and heating systems, I learned curiously that when Albanian's nod their heads up and down it means "No" and when the wag their heads side to side it means "yes". Who would have thought! Works great in the US though! Loved the article.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    Thanks! I love your story.
    Retired and loving it.