Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Help with master plumber application in TOH

Hi guys,
So I recently finish my 7 years as a plumber and got all my affidavits. The only things is the master plumber can't find certain numbers needed for the application (ie consumer number etc). Was wondering if anyone knows how to find them. I'm even looking for anyone willing to vouch for me as the Town Hempstead allows for master plumber to vouch for others on the application. If you are it be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

Sicencerly young millennial trying to stay in trades

Comments

• STEVEusaPA
    STEVEusaPA Member Posts: 6,506
    That's quite a thing to ask...someone risking their license/reputation to vouch for a complete stranger.
    If you been in the trades at least 7 years and can't find a past boss or co-worker to do it...hmmmm
    steve
    Ironman
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,831
    Give me a call. I am pretty familiar with Long Island Licensing. Where did you do your 7 years? Your employers should vouch for your character if you left on goods terms. Mad Dog
  • Mad Dog_2
    Do u mean Consumer Affairs #s? Nassau County towns and villages have plumbing boards to administer the exam and regulate plumbers. Consumer affairs regulates Some Suffolk County towns. I'm here if you want better clarification. Mad Dog
    Mark Eatherton
  • Mad Dog_2
    Talk about throwing a baited hook in the lake and then walking away. You got a fish on dude! Mad Dog
    Solid_Fuel_Man
  • danitheplumber
    danitheplumber Member Posts: 85
    Yes Mad Dog he just can't find his consumer affair number. We left on good terms it wasn't like we wanted to but due to corporate rules i had to. He signed off on NYC Journeyman so I'm still working on my NYC master licnese in mean time but still want to catch master in long island. Trying to see how to find that info for him but it seems only he can ask for it unless there is another way that you know to get the info. Maybe ill send a bottle of single malt to help.
  • Mad Dog_2
    I told you to contact me and I would try to guide you the best I could. I know The landscape. My contact info is linked to my ad. Long Island is a different animal. I'm sure he could retrieve his number if he went to their offices or sent a request via registered letter. Whatever gets it done for you, but I wouldn't broadcast it here bro. Good luck. I hope
    You have success. Mad Dog
    febcotester
  • danitheplumber
    danitheplumber Member Posts: 85
    I did 7 years with 4 within Nassau and Suffolk. Got afidavit from all the master plumbers i work under. Just need application filled out withvrhe right numbers ie consumer affair etc.
  • Mad Dog_2
    That should be public record at consumer affairs. Mad dog