Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

A "Sticky" for homeowners...

Options
Jack
Jack Member Posts: 1,047
Would this be a good idea? We have so many folks who post, get advice and then disappear and we never know the outcome that perhaps a sticky at the top of The Wall asking people to please respond and let us know the resolution and how things worked out. I would like to know how full of mud I have been. What do you all think?
kcoppZman

Comments

• Gordy
    Gordy Member Posts: 9,546
    Options
    I always thought sticky notes were a good idea. However sometimes to many side bars, etc. get confusing on a web page. After all most all information here is important.
    Canucker
  • Jamie Hall
    Jamie Hall Member Posts: 23,283
    Options
    It would be nice to find out how well, if at all, some of the suggestions made work... we do, now and then, though, and thank you to those who have replied!
    Br. Jamie, osb
    Building superintendent/caretaker, 7200 sq. ft. historic house museum with dependencies in New England
  • rick in Alaska
    rick in Alaska Member Posts: 1,457
    Options
    Not sure if homeowners would even see a sticky, so it would probably be best if we just remembered to ask them to give us the final outcome. Would also save Erin from having to re-vamp the layout.
    P.s. Thanks for coming to Alaska, Jack. Rinnai spent a lot of money bringing you guys down for training, and I very much appreciate it.
    2 thumbs up. :)
    Rick
    RomanGK_26986764589
  • Erin Holohan Haskell
    Erin Holohan Haskell Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,284
    Options
    Thanks for your thoughts, but I'm concerned the sticky might get lost in the shuffle if we have too many. I think the best route for this would be asking ahead of time if they'll check back in or checking in on them via the thread at a later date to ask how things went.
    President
    HeatingHelp.com
    RomanGK_26986764589rick in Alaska
  • Jack
    Jack Member Posts: 1,047
    Options
    I can't disagree with you Erin. I know of one website that I frequent and the first page is almost all sticky's;)
    Rick it was good seeing you and thanks for taking the time to attend. We're doing another round in the fall. I'll keep you posted on the dates.