Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Camus Dynaflow Boiler

Options
Wayco Wayne_2
Wayco Wayne_2 Member Posts: 2,479
Hey Guys. Wayco Wayne here. I am now working for the local park authority here in MD and I oversee installation of HVAC equipment and systems into our buildings and greenhouses. We are currently building a large greenhouse that will use hot water heat. I've been to multiple meetings guiding the system specifications. In short, I want equipment that my guys are familiar with. Well this morning I got notice that they had changed the boiler manufacturer without telling me. I'm pissed and have already expressed my displeasure to all involved. However...... The boiler they switched to might be OK. I just don;t know of it and have no experience to draw from. Has anyone dealt with the Camus Dynaflow boiler. I looked at the literature. Its a modulating "Near Condensing," boiler. What the heck is near condensing? Is that like being nearly lucid, or like comfortably numb?

Please let me know if you have any knowledge or experience with this boiler. Thanks for any input.

Comments

• EBEBRATT-Ed
    EBEBRATT-Ed Member Posts: 15,524
    Options
    We did some Camus boilers, can't remember the model. Had some issues, made in Canada.

They have a million different models. Sorry, not much (if any) help
  • nicholas bonham-carter
    nicholas bonham-carter Member Posts: 8,576
    Options
    Will the radiation permit the low temperatures needed for a condensing boiler to operate at peak efficiency?
    Who, nearby in your area carries the spare parts?
    Maybe two boilers should be ordered, and installed, just in case.--NBC