Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Watch Dan Holohan's Seminars Online!

Erin Holohan Haskell
Erin Holohan Haskell Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,276
edited August 2017 in THE MAIN WALL
Dan's out of retirement from teaching! Well...sort of.

You can now watch his popular seminars online here.

Download and watch Dead Men's Steam School and Classic Hydronics. These are the same exact seminars that Dan has given to sold-out crowds across the US and beyond. Now you can enjoy them from the comfort of your own home and on your own timeline.
President
HeatingHelp.com
kcoppPaul S_3SWEIHillyRoohollahGreenGeneJohnHeaters

Comments

• Hilly
    Hilly Member Posts: 427
    The preview of classic hydonics is 22 minutes!!! How long is the full presentation?? Thanks for making this available to us who joined the hydronics world too late in life.
  • Erin Holohan Haskell
    @Hilly - Classic Hydronics is 3 hours and 10 minutes. Dead Men's Steam School is 3 hours and 18 minutes. You can download them to your computer and watch them on your own timeline.

These courses are filled with helpful tips and entertaining stories. For instance, have you ever seen a boiler in a pit and wondered why the original installers put it there? (Don't move it just yet!) Or have you ever encountered a Honeywell Heat Generator on the job? (Be careful!)

You'll learn why jobs were installed a certain way and the best way to move forward. Take these courses and be the one with the answers.
    President
    HeatingHelp.com
    Paul S_3Robert O'BrienGreenGene
  • jonny88
    jonny88 Member Posts: 1,139
    For some reason it doesn't open on my computer.I have attended the classes but a refresher would be nice.Thanks.
    nicholas bonham-carter
  • Erin Holohan Haskell
    Hi @jonny88 - Please PM me and I'll help you troubleshoot. The video server works with most modern web browsers, but only officially supports Internet Explorer 9 and up. Please make sure you are using the most updated versions of your browser and Flash. Thanks!
    President
    HeatingHelp.com
  • I strongly recommend these seminars. I started attending Dans classes about twenty years ago, and it changed the way I pipe boilers, it changed my business, and it changed my life. Instead of scraping by on bathroom remodels, I'm finishing up a complicated two pipe steam system, and installing high efficiency boilers correctly. Buy these videos, and watch them over and over before you install another steam or forced hot water boiler. Do it the "Dan Holohan" way, you'll be glad you did.
    Bob Gagnon Plumbing and Heating established 1980
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
    HillyPaul S_3
  • Erin Holohan Haskell
    Thanks, Bob!
    President
    HeatingHelp.com
  • Ironman
    Ironman Member Posts: 7,367
    @Erin Holohan Haskell
    Will the videos work with Safari?
    Bob Boan
    You can choose to do what you want, but you cannot choose the consequences.
  • Erin Holohan Haskell
    @Ironman, yes they will. You can preview them in your browser here before you purchase: https://heatinghelp.pivotshare.com I just checked them out on Safari and they work well.
    President
    HeatingHelp.com
  • Ironman
    Ironman Member Posts: 7,367
    Thanks, Erin.
    Bob Boan
    You can choose to do what you want, but you cannot choose the consequences.
    Erin Holohan Haskell
  • Carlosg
    Carlosg Member Posts: 0

Thanks !
    I provide advice on how to choose the best driveway alarm for your driveway.
  • Kylea
    Kylea Member Posts: 1
    Erin I have 3 VHS Tapes Titled Dan Holohan's Classic Hydronics and they are 1hr 40 mins. each are they still available?? Mine are aging not playing as well as they once did.
    Thanks
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
    No more of those.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Erin Holohan Haskell
    The videos are only online now. Thanks!
    President
    HeatingHelp.com