Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Oh to be a young buck again.

Tinman
Tinman Member Posts: 2,808
edited July 2016 in THE MAIN WALL
It was never easy doing this but it's a helluva lot easier in your 20's, 30's, and 40's.
Steve Minnich

Comments

• ChrisJ
    ChrisJ Member Posts: 15,583
    Hmmm.
    Single pipe quasi-vapor system. Typical operating pressure 0.14 - 0.43 oz. EcoSteam ES-20 Advanced Control for Residential Steam boilers. Rectorseal Steamaster water treatment
  • Tinman
    edited July 2016
    Same job ChrisJ. There were 4 that couldn't be converted but they are all going to new homes if it's any consolation.
    Steve Minnich
    ChrisJkcoppPaul S_3
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,540

A new home right next to this in the back 40! :)
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
    HatterasguykcoppPaul S_3
  • Tinman
    Hot Rod is getting this one and I'm keeping another that's similar. The other two I donated to another church.
    Steve Minnich
    kcopp
  • STEAM DOCTOR
    STEAM DOCTOR Member Posts: 1,951
    null
    Look out below! How much does that monster weigh?
  • Tinman
    Way too much!!! It's out now.
    Steve Minnich
  • ChrisJ
    edited July 2016

A new home right next to this in the back 40! :)

What's "the back 40" ?

Interesting picture you have there, it's got a 1934 handle with 1935 hinges. Looks like a 1934 CA-1-B16 top.
    Single pipe quasi-vapor system. Typical operating pressure 0.14 - 0.43 oz. EcoSteam ES-20 Advanced Control for Residential Steam boilers. Rectorseal Steamaster water treatment
  • Tinman
    @ChrisJ - I noticed the same thing
    Steve Minnich
  • ChrisJ

@ChrisJ - I noticed the same thing

• Tinman
    I barely knew it was a refrigerator.
    Steve Minnich
    jonny88
  • ChrisJ
    edited July 2016

I barely knew it was a refrigerator.

I use a slightly older version every day and swear by them.
    I suspect that's why Robert is busting my chops and abusing your thread for his amusement. :)
  • njtommy
    njtommy Member Posts: 1,105
    The back 40 is just the farmers way of saying the back yard.
  • Gordy
    Gordy Member Posts: 9,546
    Nothing like a man who knows his refrigerators.......
  • Harvey Ramer
    Harvey Ramer Member Posts: 2,239
    I peed my pants when I read this thread :smiley:
  • ChrisJ
    That's it.
    Both @Gordy and Robert O'Brien are off the Christmas list.

Making fun of a man's hobby and you call yourselves adults. When have I ever made fun of drinking beer and passing out in a stranger's house!? I respect what you do in your spare time, you should respect what I do.

:p

njtommy
  • JUGHNE
    JUGHNE Member Posts: 11,042
    Harvey, you are supposed to go out to the back 40 to pee. ;)
  • Harvey Ramer
    Harvey Ramer Member Posts: 2,239
    Haha, All I have to do is open my door and I'm there.
    SWEI
  • Gordy
    Gordy Member Posts: 9,546
    ChrisJ said:

That's it.

Making fun of a man's hobby and you call yourselves adults. When have I ever made fun of drinking beer and passing out in a stranger's house!? I respect what you do in your spare time, you should respect what I do.

I'm sorry Chris......I have a question though. Is there a bottle of hand sanitizer on top of your fridge to help reduce smudge marks before entry? I'm sorry I just gotta know......

• ChrisJ
    Gordy said:

ChrisJ said:

That's it.

I'm sorry Chris......I have a question though. Is there a bottle of hand sanitizer on top of your fridge to help reduce smudge marks before entry? I'm sorry I just gotta know......

Don't have a response to this.
  • John Mills_5
    John Mills_5 Member Posts: 950
    One advantage of being in scorched air country!
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,540
    ChrisJ said:

That's it.

If it makes you feel better, my 14 month old $3K fridge broke leaving me drinking warm beer! :(

To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
    Gordy
  • ChrisJ

ChrisJ said:

That's it.

If it makes you feel better, my 14 month old $3K fridge broke leaving me drinking warm beer! :(

Now why would my good friend being stuck with warm beverages make me feel better?

No one should ever be stuck with warm beverages!
    Robert O'Brien