Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Picnic time is just around the corner.........................................

Mad Dog_2
Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,831
Hey kids! our 86th Annual Great American, Nassau County Plumbers Picnic is set for Wednesday July 13th 2016 in Oyster Bay NY. Long Island Railroad station is RIGHT THERE! Join us for Ice Cold beer, Soda, water, Clams on the Half Shell, Monster Burgers, BBQ Chicken and cold salads, music, horseshoes and hand grenades! (just kidding..no fragmentation grenades this year...ha ha). Have a beer with one of the Plumbing inspectors, pick the business brain of some of the smartest Industry Contractors on The Island, talk shop with fellow plumbers and boiler guys....quiz the manfacturers on their products and watch LIVE FIRE demostrations. This has always been a great networking day, leading to many employment connections over the baked beans. We have our major industry manufacturers and their reps like the Great and Generous Venco Sales, Marplat, Wales Darby...Supply Houses like Blackman and C & L and their reps every year who always bring great giveaways. Ralleye Motors is a great sponsor. The event is held at The Beautiful Picnic Pavillion at Teddy Roosevelt Park, which is right on the bay! Some attendees even take their boats. Hang out with some regular Wallies like me, Mad Dog, Ron Jr, Robert O'Brien, Dave Holdorf from Taco, JohnnyNY, Jake, Frank and Chris from Venco.....maybe we'll even get Dan and Erin, and Mr Taco, Johnny White back this year????? hint hint...ha ha. Email me or call for more info. Cant wait....oh yeah...like The Episcopal Church signs always say:
ALL ARE WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Homeowners, Plumbers, Heaters, Contractors, oil guys, AC guys, inspectors, groupies, yuppies, Hippies, Hipsters, Trumpsters, Cruzers, Bernie & Hillary supporters. I'm serious, some lurkers here always show up and have a BLAST!
Matt 516.322.2881 plumbing3c@gmail.com
Robert O'Brien

Comments