Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

A very Christmas and happy new year to you professionals ,

Roohollah
Roohollah Member Posts: 135
Dear Friends ,

I on behalf of my crew would like to express our warmest regards towards to you all for cordial support and brotherly advice on whatever we asked or we studied your informative comments here at different topics .In fact , we are deeply indebted to you for sharing your valuable experiences ,and encouraging us to do our best .Moreover, we do appreciate you for forgiving us for our English writings which are replete with numerous grammatical mistakes or some times words which are not appropriate to register in here .

We wish you a very Merry Christmas and had unforgettable holidays and relished them to fullest .Further more, happy new year with much more prosperity and success in life and career .

Yours Sincerely,

Your friend

Roohollah

Hilly

Comments

• Seasons greetings to you and your crew and family.
    Don't forget to continue your postings here with pictures of the projects you are working on! The more ancient the boiler-the better!
    You will find your English improving with each visit here.--NBC
    RoohollahZman
  • NYplumber
    NYplumber Member Posts: 503
    Happy holidays to you too. Always nice to see your projects be it radiant or welding. Thanks for the photo of the pipe line, its a nice one.
    :NYplumber:
    Roohollah
  • Rich_49
    Rich_49 Member Posts: 2,766
    Roohallah ,

Continued best wishes to you , your family and crew . Always nice to share with artisans from other regions . I wish you continued prosperity .
    Best Regards ,
    Rich
    You didn't get what you didn't pay for and it will never be what you thought it would .
    Langans Plumbing & Heating LLC
    732-751-1560
    Serving most of New Jersey, Eastern Pa .
    Consultation, Design & Installation anywhere
    Rich McGrath 732-581-3833
    Roohollah
  • 4Johnpipe
    4Johnpipe Member Posts: 480
    Roohollah
    Warmest wishes to you and yours!!! Keep up the great work!
    As always your pleasant personality and proffesionalism is very welcome here!!!
    LANGAN'S PLUMBING & HEATING LLC
    Considerate People, Considerate Service, Consider It Done!
    732-751-1560
    email: langansph@yahoo.com
    www.langansplumbing.com
    Roohollah
  • Gordy
    Gordy Member Posts: 9,546
    Thank You!

Happy holidays to you,and your loved ones Roohallah. Also to your co workers. Always enjoy your postings, and the mannerism that precedes you.
    RoohollahZman
  • Roohollah
    Dear Friends ,

I do appreciate you all for such a warmly greeting and hospitality . Indeed, We treasure this friendship forever and memory of it never ever fades .

Merry Christmas and very happy new year

Your loyal friend,

Roohollah
    4Johnpipe
  • BobC
    BobC Member Posts: 5,476
    I hope you, your family, and your fellow workers have a Merry Christmas and that you all enjoy a Happy & Healthy New Year!

Bob
    Smith G8-3 with EZ Gas @ 90,000 BTU, Single pipe steam
    Vaporstat with a 12oz cut-out and 4oz cut-in
    3PSI gauge
    Roohollah
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,540
    Same to you. Roohollah!
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
    Roohollah
  • vaporvac
    vaporvac Member Posts: 1,520
    I've so enjoyed reading your posts and following your progress in English. It is is excellent! However, in the spirit of the season : kerismas mobārak vae sale no mobārak!
    Colleen
    Two-pipe Trane vaporvacuum system; 1466 edr
    Twinned, staged Slantfin TR50s piped into 4" header with Riello G400 burners; 240K lead, 200K lag Btus. Controlled by Taco Relay and Honeywell RTH6580WF
    Roohollah
  • Can you tell us what method you use at the end of the year to reward members of your crew. Do you give out a gift of extra money to all of them, maybe with more senior members rewarded more? Maybe a basket of food delicacies?
    In fact i would like to know how in principal this is done by everyone.--NBC
    RoohollahZman
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,512
    Thank you, my friend. I treasure our long friendship.
    Retired and loving it.
    Roohollah
  • billtwocase
    billtwocase Member Posts: 2,385
    Merry Christmas to all
    Roohollah
  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,018
    It's great that we are connected around the planet by this common hydronic thread, HeatingHelp. Enjoy the holidays.
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
    RoohollahHilly
  • Roohollah
    Dear Friends ,

We are so thrilled with your kind words and the friendship in which mutual sympathy , thanks ,happiness and many other indescribable feelings are being reciprocated .For instance, the above encouraging posts always light our way to accomplish more success in order to reach the summit of this honorable friendship . We have been learning numerous informative and instructive points about this industry from you gentlemen since we received Prof. Holohan's first unforgettable response . More over , your kind words and brotherly wishes have a strong influence upon our social behavior ; in other words, we are positively improving our thoughts and attitudes towards every thing which will bring us tranquility and solace .

With regard to the above question , the crew is comprised of my two elder brothers , younger brother and my twin nephews . Every member of this crew has regular clients except the twins that they are studying mechanical and civil engineering at the university now . We have closely cooperated in most of the projects particularly the one which demands more precision and ambidextrous hands . To be honest , I strive to derive satisfactions from them by allocating specific bonuses and cooperating in their individual projects without expecting any thing in return .They always endeavor to pay me but I do not except it . As a middle brother, I relish this brotherly unity and going extra mile for each other .

I do make a heartfelt apology for this long post .

Also, I would like to thank Ms . Colleen for her incentive post and writing me in Persian language .

Once more, Thank you for all your unforgettable support and infallible advice and the instructive lessons .

A Very Christmas and happy new year to you all . Wishing your hearths to be replete with happiness , joy , solace, passion , prosperity and ...

Yours Sincerely,

Your loyal friend ,

Roohollah ,