Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Requesting help from administration of Heating help.com.

Empire_2
Empire_2 Member Posts: 2,343
Tried to contact D.H. on my profile changing for some odd reason. Not sure why and need or request some answer. No help thus far. Been here for 8 years, well over 1200 comments, but keeps downgrading to 2 star 500+ comment. Not unlike Tony Montana, I want what's coming to me.....lol Any help would be appreciated. I go from 3 star to 2 star every month or so.

Peace;
Mike T. Hello Dan!

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,512
    I'll look into this. Stay tuned. Thanks.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Empire_2
    Thanks Dan.

Mike T.
  • Empire_2
    As of 7/21/15, back to 2 star...? Still in need of help.
  • DanHolohan
    I emailed you through the site more than a week ago with the reason for the problem. You haven't answered me. Please check your mail or email me directly at dan@heatinghelp.com.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Empire_2
    Dan I did post. The 2 names are one in the same. I switched from Adelphia to Verizon services. In 2004 I used Adelphia.net the switched to save money. I have bills for horizon to prove, but would have to look for documentation for Adelphia when I had it. They are in fact both me. Mike Thurber, Empire Mechanical. Let me know if this is enough to proceed.

Thanks Dan;
    Mike T/ Empire/ Verizon.net.
  • DanHolohan
    From Vanilla: User accounts have been merged. MikeSher2@verizon.net is now attributed with 2,287 posts.
    Retired and loving it.