Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Singh

Options
singh
singh Member Posts: 866
Hello Everyone it has been a while. The wall has changed quite a bit since I last visited…

Anyway I want to inform everyone that I will be closing shop as I accepted a position as a Technical Sales Rep for Empire State Associates, a manufacturers representative agency of plumbing and heating products and equipment.
In my new position I will offer training, support and sales to wholesalers, contractors, engineers and architects in the Eastern NY territory for premier products such as Viega pex, A.O. Smith, Charlotte Pipe, Gerber, Carlin, and Peerless Boilers and more.
After 25+ years in the industry with 15 of those years as a contractor I've learned so much from my peers and enjoyed working with clients while providing the very best installations that I could. I will always cherish that time and experience as I move into a different path while learning about new aspects of the industry.

Hopefully we'll stay in touch and our paths will cross somewhere.

Devan
RobG

Comments

• Bob Bona_4
    Bob Bona_4 Member Posts: 2,083
    Options
    Nice to hear from you Devan! We met at some Wetstock or maybe even at one of those Uglies.
    It's been a lot of years :)

Good luck with your new endeavors. It's doubtful you'll miss some of those "wonderful" boiler jobs in January!
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,541
    Options
    Best of luck in the new position!
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,139
    Options
    Have fun in your new position! I moved to full time trainer about 8 years ago. I'd be glad to share my experiences and observations, if it would be helpful. It' a big move for a die-hard mechanic, putting down the tools. Training is fun and rewarding once you get comfortable in the profession. You'll meet a lot of interesting folks, and jobsites
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    Always great to hear from an old friend! Welcome back.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,924
    Options
    Hey man....gimme a call soon, Bro. Glad to see you've made a great move.....you'll see.... life will be much calmer and happier once you close down. Mad Dog. 516.322.2881
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,924
    Options
    Where is Empire HQ? DEVAN? Mad Dog
  • RobG
    RobG Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    Good for you!