Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Sandy victims still in need,Burnham stepped up.

jonny88
jonny88 Member Posts: 1,139
More than two years later this family finally got a new heating system and can now unplug their space heaters,Boilers donated by Burnham which I think is real nice.

Comments

• BobC
    BobC Member Posts: 5,476
    I'm glad they stepped up to the plate, it's good to see a company act like this.

Bob
    Smith G8-3 with EZ Gas @ 90,000 BTU, Single pipe steam
    Vaporstat with a 12oz cut-out and 4oz cut-in
    3PSI gauge
  • RobG
    RobG Member Posts: 1,850
    I hope this doesn't come out as callouse but if that home needs two boilers with a minimum of 70k input per, how come the owners needed their boilers donated to them? I would think there are needier folks out there not living in 5000 square foot homes.
    ZmanKC_Jones
  • Mpj
    Mpj Member Posts: 109
    I was thinking the same thing
  • Zman
    Zman Member Posts: 7,561
    I couldn't help think of Steve Martin in " The Jerk" when the guy came to him for money because the leather seats in his private airplane were cracked.
    There maybe some extreme circumstances here but, unless this is for an orphanage, I sure seems a bit BS.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    Albert Einstein
  • jonny88
    jonny88 Member Posts: 1,139
    only three models available 70 k 90 k 120k.Multi family building but I cant argue the points which you bring up.I have nothing to do with who gets what and you bet I would love to see these units go to far needier people.This house went through a lot though with elderly people upstairs and infants downstairs,we just install.