Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Looking for some good contractors

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
If you're a capable professional who knows how to work on both old- and new systems, and how to treat a customer well, I invite you to get listed in our Find a Contractor section. Your investment is just a dollar a day and those who are already listed will tell you that it works. Here's a link.
Retired and loving it.
JStar

Comments

• JohnNY
    JohnNY Member Posts: 3,226
    Last winter I got a $160,000 job through Find A Contractor and countless small-to-medium service calls. If you're ambitious enough to be using this site, then you owe it to yourself and to Dan to become sponsor. Set up the ad and start taking calls. It's effective advertising and you'll never regret your decision.

Contact John "JohnNY" Cataneo, NYC Master Plumber, Lic 1784
    Consulting & Troubleshooting
    Heating in NYC or NJ.
    Classes
  • gerry gill
    gerry gill Member Posts: 3,078
    Yup, it works for me too! Booking calls in november already. Maybe we should really keep this a secret :wink:
    gwgillplumbingandheating.com
    Serving Cleveland's eastern suburbs from Cleveland Heights down to Cuyahoga Falls.

• DanHolohan
    Thanks, guys. I'm always happy to send the people who come to me for help your way. They're always delighted afterwards. It's good to work with the pros.
    Retired and loving it.
  • agurkas
    agurkas Member Posts: 238
    It would be very helpful, if the listings also listed employees of the company who are on this forum. For mere mortals, like myself, it is very helpful to see all those comments from prospective contractor. I know correlation is not causation, but I have found great mechanics, electricians, etc. by reading forums and seeing all that input.
  • DanHolohan
    Thanks. The guys who advertise in the Find a Contractor section can mention that in the signature line of their Wall posts and encourage people to check out their ad.
    Retired and loving it.