Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Extra Life for Kids!

CMadatMe
CMadatMe Member Posts: 3,086
I am on a fun but important mission to help save the lives of kids in my community through Extra Life. Extra Life is a celebration of the social impact of gamers like me, that benefits Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.

I am supporting the Maria Fareri Childrens Hospital, Westchester, NY in both my son Zachary and my name. Zachary was born premature at 26 weeks coming in at a lofty 1lb, 12ozs. Through the efforts of all the wonderful doctors, nurses and staff at Marie

Faeri he was given the chance at life and I will be forever grateful.

On September 5th Zachary will be a 7 year old healthy, happy and vibrant little boy who asks for you to join him in giving back to those that made his life possible to help more children and their families.

On October 25, 2014, we will celebrate these incredible kids, and take part in an International Day of Play, including a gaming marathon. I would sincerely appreciate your support.

I really appreciate your time and consideration, and hope I can be as supportive of a cause or charitable effort of yours in the future.

If you would like to donate to the Kids, simply click the link below and you will be directed to my fundraising page. No amount is too small and all proceeds go direct to my hospital.

<a href="http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=98388">http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=98388</a>

I'd like to thank Dan for his generous donation and for letting me post this on the site.

Sincerely,

Chris Maderia
"The bitter taste of a poor installation remains much longer than the sweet taste of the lowest price."

Comments

• CMadatMe
    WOW 96 Views

and nothing for the Kids?

Let's Go Heating Help Community... It's for the kids!
    "The bitter taste of a poor installation remains much longer than the sweet taste of the lowest price."
  • MikeyB
    MikeyB Member Posts: 696
    Donation

You got it Chris
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
    One of the nicest kids I've ever met.

And what a miracle is he! Thanks for doing this, Chris. You're a good man to help people you don't know.
    Retired and loving it.
  • CMadatMe
    Thank You

Mikey,

Thank you for the generous donation. I really appreciate it.
  • CMadatMe
    Thank You Dan

Paying forward the miracle that was given to me to the next family, child in need.
  • CMadatMe
    Hot Rod

Thank you so much for the generous donation. I really appreciate it.
  • NYchris
    NYchris Member Posts: 3
    Thank you

For bringing such a worthy cause some help and attention.
  • DanHolohan
    Great job, Chris!

Hey, guys. Chris is so close to his goal. Think we can all push him over the top? This really is a great cause. Thanks.

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=98388
    Retired and loving it.
  • CMadatMe
    Thank You Chris

I really appreciate your generous donation. We've cracked the Top 20 in the country and are #1 on the team.
  • jonny88
    jonny88 Member Posts: 1,139
    edited August 2014
    problem

when I entered my info it says click to next page but nothing happens am I doing something wrong.
  • CMadatMe
    Are You Sure

You entered all the appropriate info? Haven't had anyone have issues.
  • CMadatMe
    Thank You Mike

For the generous donation. I really appreciate it.
  • DanHolohan
    TEAM!

Chris is within $230 of his goal. Anyone like to step up with $10 and help push him over the top. No ice bucket required. Thanks for caring about others.
    Retired and loving it.
  • CMadatMe
    John

WOW!!!! Thank you for the generous donation for the kids. I really appreciate it.
  • DanHolohan
    Thanks, John!

Just $130 to go to hit the top. I'll bet we can do this today. Thanks!
    Retired and loving it.
  • jonny88
    jonny88 Member Posts: 1,139
    Has the target been met

Any luck on Chris meeting his goal.Very nice of you Mr Holohan for letting Chris promote this on your site.
  • DanHolohan
    Not yet.

Chris needs $130 more to make it to his goal. Anyone want to help?
    Retired and loving it.