Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Congrats, Ron Jr !

Robert O'Brien
Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,540
Ron was presented with a plaque from Oil Heat Cares in honor of his perfect record of volunteering for every single Oil Heat Cares project done by The LI chapter. Tough record to top!
To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.

Comments

• Kakashi
    Kakashi Member Posts: 88
    grats

Congratulations. This was a tough winter for everyone, finding the time and will to do that...obviously actions speak louder then words do. You're a better person then most of us.

Kinda look like a deer seeing headlight tho. I doubt anyone will top that. Grats man.
  • Ron, Jr.

Headlights or not, Ron, Jr. is a class act. Active here on The Wall, he has shown himself to be selfless and giving, an altruist and one of the few that proves himself, over and again to be only interested in helping others.

We can all learn a lot from Ron, Jr. What a guy!
    8.33 lbs./gal. x 60 min./hr. x 20°ΔT = 10,000 BTU's/hour

Two btu per sq ft for degree difference for a slab
  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853

Congratulations Ron. Well deserved. The reason they like you working with them is because you "Get 'er done" and in a HURRY.

Fastest boiler replacement guy in the world…

ME
    It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
    Ron Jr.

Is just amazing. Thanks for all that you do, my friend.
    Retired and loving it.