Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Happy Thanksgivikahh !!!

Mark Eatherton
Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853
This is the last time for next 67,000 years or something like that that these two celebrations will hit within 1 day of each other.

Enjoy it while it lasts, cause we won't be here the next time it happens.

I have a LOT to be thankful for.

ME
It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.

Comments

• Gordy
    Gordy Member Posts: 9,546
    To Youzzz

and yourzzz. A happy Thanks giving Mark, and everyone else. Yes a lot to be thankful for!

Where did you find that out?
  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853
    Saw it on the local TV news.

An d to you and yourn:-)

ME
    It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.
  • vaporvac
    vaporvac Member Posts: 1,520
    Thanks to all!

Just wanted to thank everyone who's helped me these past couple of years. In addition to everything else, I happy and grateful for this resource and everyone who contributes to it. Thanks to you, I may have steam sometime in the next week!!!
    Two-pipe Trane vaporvacuum system; 1466 edr
    Twinned, staged Slantfin TR50s piped into 4" header with Riello G400 burners; 240K lead, 200K lag Btus. Controlled by Taco Relay and Honeywell RTH6580WF
  • Much to be thankful for

Every time I see the gauge needle move a couple of ounces on the hall radiator, and I hear nothing but silence; I realize how thankful I am for this community of steam experts!

Colleen, good luck on your install tomorrow, and did you get my email?

When I was out looking at the steam system in my cemetery chapel project, I had to shoo some wild turkeys away from the door, as they are really quite friendly. They must know in the city limits that they will not be "invited to thanksgiving".--NBC
  • vaporvac
    vaporvac Member Posts: 1,520
    Started today!

I'll be posting on the initial stages starting today once I think up a snappy title! I did get your email and responded last night when I should have been getting some sleep. Eat more pie!

I f anyone watches PBS be sure to look out for and watch an amazing documentary called "My life as a turkey". Who knew turkeys were such amazing creatures...it's a no wonder our founding fathers originally wanted them as our "mascot" instead of the bald eagle.
    Two-pipe Trane vaporvacuum system; 1466 edr
    Twinned, staged Slantfin TR50s piped into 4" header with Riello G400 burners; 240K lead, 200K lag Btus. Controlled by Taco Relay and Honeywell RTH6580WF
  • BobC
    BobC Member Posts: 5,476
    As I'm typing

they are playing Alice's Restaurant on the radio.

Anybody reading this is still with us and hopefully in good heath and that is always something to be thankful for.

Bob
    Smith G8-3 with EZ Gas @ 90,000 BTU, Single pipe steam
    Vaporstat with a 12oz cut-out and 4oz cut-in
    3PSI gauge
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
    I'm thankful

to all of you for all that you have taught me, and continue to teach me. I hope your day was gorgeous. Thanks.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Rich_49
    Rich_49 Member Posts: 2,766
    Good Day my friends

Long day here in Jersey . Hope you all had a great day and I am glad to be in your company .
    You didn't get what you didn't pay for and it will never be what you thought it would .
    Langans Plumbing & Heating LLC
    732-751-1560
    Serving most of New Jersey, Eastern Pa .
    Consultation, Design & Installation anywhere
    Rich McGrath 732-581-3833
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    Habby Thanks give a ca ..lol

Yay !

i think you prolly made this up buh i am going to "Go With" on this one ..

: ))

*~//:)
This discussion has been closed.