Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

HVAC Strap by Amiralin Innovations

JimHVAC
JimHVAC Member Posts: 2
Has anyone seen this HVAC strap?  New product on the market.  Never seen something so simple make life so easy.  It's made by Amiralin Innovations (SP?) I came across it on Youtube, I like it.  Check it out and let me know if you all agree.

Comments

• JimHVAC
    JimHVAC Member Posts: 2
    Why didn't I think of this?

This guy is a genius.  I want to order some of these, ran into his team at one of the shows.  Here's a link to the commercial, I found it on Youtube.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D27qU8RDIAg 
  • BobC
    BobC Member Posts: 5,476
    great fix

That is a great simple fix, they will pay for themselves many times over.

Bob
    Smith G8-3 with EZ Gas @ 90,000 BTU, Single pipe steam
    Vaporstat with a 12oz cut-out and 4oz cut-in
    3PSI gauge
  • jumper
    jumper Member Posts: 2,228
    magnets & velcro

I often wonder why magnets and velcro aren't used for all sorts of applications. For example panels. Clips and sheet metal screws are a pain.
  • Paul Fredricks_3
    Paul Fredricks_3 Member Posts: 1,557
    problem is....

We can't get youtube at work. It's blocked. Their website tells me very little, just the video, that I can't see.

Frustrating.
  • Paul48
    Paul48 Member Posts: 4,469
    Fluke

I've seen Fluke meters with a magnetic strap for years.
  • RobG
    RobG Member Posts: 1,850
    New Creations

I love hearing about new things! But when someone posts on the site touting a new product and they signed up for the site on the same day? That sounds like advertising to me.

Dan, you can start a tab "New Products", or these people can pay for an advertising spot on the site, you're call.

If someone that posts here regularly mentioned the product, that's different. This is blatant advertising.

You gotta pay to play.

I'm Sure that most people on this site can figure out how to rig up a magnet to their gauges. Thanks for the idea, I rigged mine up yesterday.

Rob 
  • hvacstrap
    hvacstrap Member Posts: 1
    Thanks

Thanks for the interest.

I was sick of dealing with the hook and putting my gauges on the ground so I came up with the hvacstrap. Mabey I wont have to lug furnaces around the rest of my life.lol

You can goto www.hvacstrap.com to check it out or email me if you have any questions about it.

dan@amiralin.com
This discussion has been closed.