Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Who installs Vitodens 100s? question on parts you stock

GW
GW Member Posts: 4,691
we have a bunch of these units out there, maybe a dozen A models and several dozen B models. My vendor seems to have no interest/ability/concern about stocking parts for these. Maybe it's there polite way to say I should do their job, who knows.

can anyone comment on what parts may have acted up? I am good on flappers, no need to fill me in on that.

We had a flow switch fail recently. That's about it.

Thanks, gary
Gary Wilson
Wilson Services, Inc
Northampton, MA
gary@wilsonph.com

Comments

• icesailor
    icesailor Member Posts: 7,265
    Vitodens Parts:

Where are you located?
  • Jim Godbout
    Jim Godbout Member Posts: 49
    Stocking repair parts

Our company stocks every wearable part on every Viessmann boiler we have installed in last 25 plus years including new Vitodens 100 and 200

Service to our customer is by far the most important element in the success of our business.

I am not relying on someone else to stock basic repair components.

We actually stock a couple of other boiler manufacturer parts as well because they are hard to attain when most needed.

Very few acting up parts on Viessmann boilers, they have by far best track record of any boiler I have seen

What to stock igniters flow switch, and flame sensors would the wearable items I would suggest

Take care

Jim
    Jim Godbout
  • GW
    Thanks Jim

-
    Gary Wilson
    Wilson Services, Inc
    Northampton, MA
    gary@wilsonph.com
  • GW
    Massachusetts

-
    Gary Wilson
    Wilson Services, Inc
    Northampton, MA
    gary@wilsonph.com
  • CMadatMe
    CMadatMe Member Posts: 3,086
    Have to Agree

With Jim. You concern about your supplier having parts is the same concern from your customer that you have the parts. There are only a few wear parts which Jim has pointed out. The only other thing you may want to stock is a radial fan for the older boilers you have out there.

There are minimal parts on the new Vitodens 100 there really isn't much to the boiler.
    "The bitter taste of a poor installation remains much longer than the sweet taste of the lowest price."
  • icesailor
    Where?

Where in Masachusetts?

I never have a problem with getting any Veissmann parts from my supplier in SE Mass.
  • icesailor
    I agree:

I agree with all that about parts for Veissman Vitodens.

But it is nice to have a supplier that cares about stocking or getting parts for you on equipment thay have sold.  That means a lot to me.
  • GW
    western, two hours from Boston

-
    Gary Wilson
    Wilson Services, Inc
    Northampton, MA
    gary@wilsonph.com
  • CMadatMe
    CMadatMe Member Posts: 3,086
    Are You Near

Pittsfield or Great Barrington? If so, can help you out. Have a couple of branches in those areas and we are a Viessmann distributor.
    "The bitter taste of a poor installation remains much longer than the sweet taste of the lowest price."
This discussion has been closed.