Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

no heat

Options
yup
yup Member Posts: 1
Boiler is running but no heat, just replaced circ pump then transformer a month ago and had heat, I have two zone valves. Thermostat is not flashing when turned on or off. Help.

Comments

• Roland_18
    Roland_18 Member Posts: 147
    Options
    no heat

Others will be around to assist you. Can you post further details about your system? What kind of boiler,age,service history,etc.?Can you post pictures?
  • billtwocase
    billtwocase Member Posts: 2,385
    Options
    so many things it can be

did you replace the circ for a reason? It could be air bound, bad zone valve, thermostat, wiring, valve that is closed, or a broken gate valve, and so on. More in and pics needed
  • drhvac
    drhvac Member Posts: 190
    Options
    transformer?

You mentioned you replaced the transformer? why? transformers rarely go bad unless something causes them to go bad, like a short or bad relay coil. If everything is dead, like it sounds like, could be the transformer again because you never found out why it had to be replaced the first time.
  • unclejohn
    unclejohn Member Posts: 1,833
    Options
    Its running

I guess you mean you hear something.So I'll guess thats the circ. you hear. Or is the boiler hot and the house is cold? Do you have a pilot thats lit all the time or does the pilot cycle with each call for heat. A little more info is needed.
This discussion has been closed.