Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

2107 logamatic with taco ZVC

Options
k4lifex29
k4lifex29 Member Posts: 1
Hey guys new here and any help would be great. So what I've got is an oil fired buderus 125be with the logamatic 2107. Im running three zones right now with a future for indirect water heater. I'm using zone valves and have a taco zvc-4. My question is how do i wire the zvc in with the logamatic. Do I power the zvc from the "heat pump" terminals on the logamatic? And where do i land the circulator? Any help would be great.

Thanks

Comments

• David Sutton_6
    David Sutton_6 Member Posts: 1,079
    Options

wire all your zone as normal but power the the zone controler from 63 terminal from the 2107 , this will allow for warm weather shut down, the warm weather shut down can be ajusted as needed. come set at 63*. the only set back if you have power steeling t-stats, they will be depowered .
  • A.J.
    A.J. Member Posts: 257
    Options
    single relay

I would hook up the 2107 terminal 63 to a normally open set  of contacts on a single zone relay. Wire terminals 1 & 20on the relay so they have power all the time and let the end switch off the Taco ZCR close the relay by way of (T & T ) this will send power to the circulator.  If the boiler tempetature goes to low the Logomatic will shut off power to 63 and the circulator will stop.

Good Luck A. J.
This discussion has been closed.