Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Can you identify this hydronic baseboard?

Does anyone recognize what brand of hydronic baseboard uses this bracket? Enclosure stands about 7-1/2" high, front panel is smooth, concave vane uses folded edge over round stamping on bracket for adjustment instead of separate slide-away swivel piece. I've found rather a lot of it installed in two apartments in Providence, RI, and in pretty good shape, but no trim pieces were ever used, and I think I could clean it up and make it look just fine with some correctly fitted corner and wall trims.

Thanks

Vbob

Comments

• kcopp
    kcopp Member Posts: 4,419
    I'm going to....

guess Suntemp.
  • Bob Vennerbeck
    Bob Vennerbeck Member Posts: 105
    I think we have a winna!

Thanks! Ran with your hint and looked up Suntemp catalog online - they've made some 'improvements' since this vintage, but I bet the trim hasn't changed. Now to find someone with it in stock....

Vbob
  • Harvey Ramer
    Harvey Ramer Member Posts: 2,239
    Don't know where you are at

but Sommerville carries Suntemp.
  • Bob Vennerbeck
    Thos. Somerville Co. a bit out of range

I see that the Thos. Somerville Co. of PA, MD, VA area carries Suntemp, but that's a bit out of my range from RI - or is there another Sommerville outfit I'm not finding?

Thanks

Vbob
  • Harvey Ramer
    Harvey Ramer Member Posts: 2,239
    I don't know

If they go that far north or not. I think they do but not sure. They might ship to you if you call them and ask.
  • Bob Vennerbeck
    found a local distributor for Suntemp

Thanks - I heard back from Suntemp Central, and they are distributed in RI by Sydney/Bell-Simons Supply, which is pretty close by.

I'm still at the stage of 'buy one end cap and make sure it fits....'

Thanks to all for help!

Vbob
This discussion has been closed.