Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Get Some Green! (Certification that is)

Options
Every day the word "Green" enters our lives. We read about Green in the news, we see it on TV and we hear about it on the radio, but what is it and how does it affect us? In a nutshell, "green" means maximizing the energy efficiency of existing equipment, specifying the most efficient systems available for the application and the available budget, using renewable and sustainable fuel sources, and conserving water.

In November, I will be conducing a review session and proctoring a GREEN AWARENESS certification exam. Passing this certification tells the world that you care about it and have taken the time and made the effort to protect it. This certification is offered by the Green Mechanical CouncilTM, and administered by HVAC Excellence and THE HVAC, PROF, Inc. A six-hour in-depth review session will prepare you for this 2-hour, timed, open-book proctored examination that covers such topics as:

• Energy Analysis, Awareness and Efficiency

• Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration

• Electrical Power

• Plumbing

Please check out the flyer and feel free to contact me at (917) 428-0044 with any questions.
Eugene

Comments

• Al Letellier_21
    Al Letellier_21 Member Posts: 402
    Options
    certification

Can we assume this will be held at your location?

Any plans to do remote certifications in the future?
  • Eugene_Silberstein
    Eugene_Silberstein Member Posts: 349
    Options
    This One Yes

Yes Al,

This session will be held in Suffolk County.

I do take requests though. Most of my out-of-area session result from individual inquiries. If someone requests that I come to their town, I set up a session, send out mailings and do my best to make it happen. If you are interested, I can definitely start the ball rolling in Maine for sometime in January.

I can smell the lobsters steaming now!
    Eugene
This discussion has been closed.