Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Changes for me...

Jack
Jack Member Posts: 1,047
Tomorrow is my last day as a manuf rep in the New England territory. 15 mos ago we merged our company with another to create a larger and all together better organization (<a href="http://www.srgirep.com/">www.srgirep.com</a>). This merge represents a buy-out for me and as I get ready to leave, I cannot help but think, " be careful what you wish for, as it may come true".

Fri I am moving to CA to spread my particular brand of joy there;) Both of my girls live in CA, they are not coming back, I miss them and by golly, they can run but they cannot hide, so, the boss and I are going to chase them.

I have licenses, long inactive, to build anything six stories and under in CA as well as my mechanical licenses. I will only work on my own home and those of people I want to get back at. I do have some opportunities in CA and intend to continue working. To young(?) /dumb to quit!

To all of you with whom I worked thru the years, who thought that I was helping you, I must say that quite the opposite was true. It was you helping me, and I thank you for it! Happy Trails, boys, the adventure continues!

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
    Jack,

you've made a joyful difference. Thanks for your passion and enthusiasm.

Go hug those kids.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Al Letellier_21
    Al Letellier_21 Member Posts: 402
    aclheatdoctor@myfairpoint.net

I'll try this again...last post got lost in space.....

Jack, it has been a great pleasure knowing you and working with you in the past, and I wish you all the very best in your new life "adventure". You and your knowledge and understanding will be missed for sure. All the best to you and your family in this time of adjustment and new challenges. Safe travels and keep in touch.
  • jonny88
    jonny88 Member Posts: 1,139
    good luck

on more than one occasion you helped me out .always there to pick up the phone,good luck in the future and thankyou.
  • meplumber
    meplumber Member Posts: 678
    Enjoy the weather Jack.

It has been a pleasure knowing you Jack.  You have helped me on many occassions and have been a great rep for your clients.  You will be missed.
  • Tim McElwain
    Tim McElwain Member Posts: 4,612
    Jack we will

sure miss you. We go back a long way and I want to thank you for the many times you helped me out. That along with some of the interesting discussions we have had. Please keep in touch and let us know what you are doing. God Bless and may the Lord watch over you.
  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853
    Change CAN be good...

It's all a matter of what you make out of it. I trust you will do the right things.

Enjoy your new life style, and surround yourself with grand huggables.

If ever you get out to Colorado, drop me a line, and we can go out and drop some fishing lines.

ME
    It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,831
    Change is good

enjoy it jack  Mad Dog
  • Jack
    Jack Member Posts: 1,047
    Thanks for the kind words

I'll still be hangin' here. Old habits are hard to give up;) I know that to be true as I've had most of them! i arrived in CA last night. Onward
  • David Sutton_6
    David Sutton_6 Member Posts: 1,079
    You will do well....

Seems to me its a win ! back with the family and doing what you love, Best wishes Jack and thanks for all the good times and looking forward to some great stories about CA.

David

aka Drpepper
  • Sunny Side

If you're in Northern California, drop me a line.
    8.33 lbs./gal. x 60 min./hr. x 20°ΔT = 10,000 BTU's/hour

Two btu per sq ft for degree difference for a slab
This discussion has been closed.