Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

NAOHSM

CMadatMe
CMadatMe Member Posts: 3,086
Spent  this week at the show and wanted to thank everyone in the industry for their hospitality. It was also a pleasure to meet all the faces behind the names that you converse with via this and other trade communities.

I would also like to thank Dan for the humor, stories and advice that he took the time to share. It was a pleasure hanging out.
"The bitter taste of a poor installation remains much longer than the sweet taste of the lowest price."

Comments

• James Day_2
    James Day_2 Member Posts: 191
    Naohsm

I second that Chris. 
  • Ironman
    Ironman Member Posts: 7,366
    NAOSHM

I too, had a good time. My only regret was that I didn't get to meet more of you.

If you noticed a beautiful young lady with long black hair, that was my daughter (# 5). I was the ugly old man with the mustache that was with her.
    Bob Boan
    You can choose to do what you want, but you cannot choose the consequences.
  • Paul Fredricks_3
    Paul Fredricks_3 Member Posts: 1,557
    good show

The little name tags make it tough to locate people that you only know by name. What we should have done is where big hats with neon lights so we know to check the name.

Ok, maybe that's a bit much.

My only regret, or best memory, is the lack of sleep. Every year I come home thinking I need to get to bed sooner, and then do the same thing next year. I'm already starting to forget seeing the clock strike 2.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,512
    Sleep?

What's that?

So great to be with you all. Thanks for making the very last NAOHSM the best ever. Onward to the days of OESP,
    Retired and loving it.
  • Paul Fredricks_3
    Paul Fredricks_3 Member Posts: 1,557
    OESP

Sure to be pronounced OESHP!
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,540
    OESHP?

How about a silent O? Sounds like ESP?
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • DanHolohan
    There is that.

And on some days, quite appropriate!
    Retired and loving it.
  • Erin Holohan Haskell
    Erin Holohan Haskell Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,276
    NAOHSM Photos

Still thinking about what a fun time we had and already looking forward to next year!

We've posted the photos to our Facebook page if you'd like to check them out: https://www.facebook.com/heatinghelp
    President
    HeatingHelp.com
  • EricAune
    EricAune Member Posts: 432
    It was great!

Being so far away makes it quite tough to get to meet any of you, having made the trip leaves me very happy to have made the connection of name to face.  It was great meeting those I had the chance to, the show was great as well.  Wish I could have sat in on Dan's presentation though.  Oh well, maybe another time...soon.
    "If you don't like change, your going to like irrelevance even less"
  • DanHolohan
    Thanks for making the trip.

It was so good to see you, Eric.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,540
    Question?

For those who went,what did you like? Dislike? Any suggestions?
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • James Day_2
    James Day_2 Member Posts: 191
    Taco

I like the look of the bumblebee.  Can't wait till it actually is available.  I saw a 95% efficient condensing furnace.  Looked a little skeptical to me.  I also like the oil spill absorber and deodorizer.  Looked like a good product but don't remember the name off the top of my head.
This discussion has been closed.