Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

what a great business we are in.....

Options
What a great business we are in and what a wonderful networking opportunity The Wall provides. My post earlier this week asked for help for a consulting client in MA who had a problem boiler. I got several responses (thanks to all) but Ed Wallace was the closest and he really stepped up to the plate and got the problem diagnosed and fixed temporarily. It has been an ongoing issue since the boiler was installed but neither the installer or the boiler rep were able to find the problem and passed it off.

I won't give out any names to protect the guilty, but it is time for the boiler manufacturer to step up to the plate and take care of this issue. Ed and I will be working to make things right for the customer. A great big THANK YOU to Dan for THE WALL and to Ed for stepping up to the plate......it is so enjoyable to be able to help out someone so quickly, especially from 100 miles away !!

Comments

• Timco
    Timco Member Posts: 3,040
    Options
    Boiler mfgs

I had to personally tell the manufacturer of a certain tall, thin, yellow boiler that my install is only as good as their boiler's performance...no matter how well designed and spec'ed my install and parts are. Electrical issues, gas leaks, and so on. There is nothing worse than explaining why this boiler is soo much more than the others, selling it, and having it leave the customer with no heat sporadically throughout the winter. The customer does not want to hear "this is a manufacturer warranty issue"..they just want heat and I feel obligated to make sure they get it. Some manufacturers just don't get it. 
    Just a guy running some pipes.
  • Al Letellier_21
    Al Letellier_21 Member Posts: 402
    Options
    manufacturers

Amen to that.....especially when it takes a wedge of 2x4 to stop the inducer fan from vibrating and the rep told the customer it was rattling pipes...geeezzzzz!!!
This discussion has been closed.