Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

compleat boiler room

lchmb
lchmb Member Posts: 2,997
Just curious if anyone has done the training course offered by Taco in Cranston and if so what they thought....Looking to sign up for it and do a little traveling to the big city..:)

Comments

• Brad White
    Brad White Member Posts: 2,398
    edited March 2011
    Have not, but

if you have never met John Barba or John White, you will not be disappointed. 
    "If you do not know the answer, say, "I do not know the answer", and you will be correct!"

-Ernie White, my Dad
  • Tim McElwain
    Tim McElwain Member Posts: 4,612
    Tom when you

come down this way look me up. As long as you are over at Taco I am not far away and maybe we can connect up.

By the way I have not been to the classes but knowing the folks involved you will not regret the trip.
  • lchmb
    lchmb Member Posts: 2,997
    Thanks

Brad I never have but love to learn. So looking forward to that...And Tim, your on my list!! Thanks for the input..:)
  • MikeyB
    MikeyB Member Posts: 696
    Boiler Room

I'm going to the class in June, out on Long Island, looking forward to it
  • Rich Davis_2
    Rich Davis_2 Member Posts: 117
    Been There and Done That

I went last May, it was great, very informative, John kinda pushed Taco products but, that's expected as they were doing the class.  John Barba is a fantastic instrustor,he has a unique way of getting things across. I wish the class would have been 1 day longer, as the part about controls was last and I felt it was kinda rushed especially if you don't have a good handle on it.  There were a few Taco employees in the class and quite a few heating contractors that had a lot of time under their belt. Everybody learned something.   But, the class is well worth the time and money, I highly recommended it.  I would amost consider going again, as I enjoyed it and learned a lot from it.
  • EricAune
    EricAune Member Posts: 432
    Loved it!

Great class, great people. Well worth my time.
    "If you don't like change, your going to like irrelevance even less"
  • Charlie from wmass
    Charlie from wmass Member Posts: 4,318
    They have webinars too

One on combustion this Friday!
    Cost is what you spend , value is what you get.

cell # 413-841-6726
    https://heatinghelp.com/find-a-contractor/detail/charles-garrity-plumbing-and-heating
  • Alan_13
    Alan_13 Member Posts: 10
    webinar

I'm not able to see the webinar live, is there a way of saving the webinar on disc to view later  or a website where it is saved? 
  • MikeyB
    MikeyB Member Posts: 696
    Webinars

They usually archive the Webinars a few days after it has been on, you have to join Taco's Neighborhood to view the Webinars
This discussion has been closed.