Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Viessmann Vitodens Class Marh 16th

CMadatMe
CMadatMe Member Posts: 3,086
If anyone is lookiing for some training on Viessmann Vitodens have a class scheduled scheduled March 16th, 9:00am-3:00pm at The New Jersey Viessmann Rep Training Facility. Class is FREE..If your interested or have questions please contact me.

Class Outline:

Overview Vitodens 100 & 200

What is Lamda Pro Combustion?

Applications/Piping

Lunch

Controls (To include coding on the 200)

Venting

Open Discussion
"The bitter taste of a poor installation remains much longer than the sweet taste of the lowest price."

Comments

• cesar77
    cesar77 Member Posts: 4
    hvac contractor

hi,my name is Cesar and  i will like to attend the viessman class on march 16.

you can contact me at 646-996-6562 or LMQTAT@yahoo.com thank you.
  • CMadatMe
    Sent You

Sent you an e-mail today with the info.
    "The bitter taste of a poor installation remains much longer than the sweet taste of the lowest price."
  • icesailor
    icesailor Member Posts: 7,265
    Veissmann Class:

That class is in New Jersey? Too far away for me. Will there be any farther North?
  • CMadatMe
    Ice where are you located?
  • icesailor
    icesailor Member Posts: 7,265
    Class Location:

Eastern MA, Cape Cod.
  • CMadatMe
    Wish I Could Help

Sorry Ice no contacts your way. That was Rich T's old territory now being serviced directly by Viessmann RI. I would suggest you call RI and ask them for wholesalers in your market and see if they have anything going on. Other than that you could always go to Warwick. There are 2 classes scheduled for April specifically for Vitodens.

April 27th Application & Installation

April 28th Service and Maintenace.

Classes are free and Viessmann picks up the hotel tab. I attached the registration form for you.
  • Tim McElwain
    Tim McElwain Member Posts: 4,612
    Ice take a ride

to Warwick it is well worth the trip. The instructor Jody Sameuls does a great job of explaning the units.

Hey I am down the road from there in Warren, RI, come spend a week with me!
  • Charlie from wmass
    Charlie from wmass Member Posts: 4,318
    I may need to warm up the buggy

and go to Rhode Island myself. I hear they have good chickens there.
    Cost is what you spend , value is what you get.

cell # 413-841-6726
    https://heatinghelp.com/find-a-contractor/detail/charles-garrity-plumbing-and-heating
  • CMadatMe
    Go Ole RI Red

Never new my home states bird was a chicken until my first hockey game many many years ago.
  • tom_49
    tom_49 Member Posts: 269
    Warwick training

I have been to the training at viessmann in Warwick. Its excellent. As is the Vitodens. Once you put these in, thats all you'll want to install.
This discussion has been closed.