Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Uponor Belimo Valve

KBP&H_3
KBP&H_3 Member Posts: 67
Looking to find out the correct position of the rotation switch on a climate control setup with a mixing valve control on a Belimo valve?

Comments

• Dave H_2
    Dave H_2 Member Posts: 550
    Mix Valve Position

That depends on the piping. Typically it should be set in the "I" position.

But it depends on how it is piped in. If you hold the valve in your hand and the boiler supply is on your left, radiant supply is on the right and the radiant return is in the bottom, it needs to be in the "I" position.

Dave H.
    Dave H
  • KBP&H_3
    Position

PM d you> Thanks
  • KBP&H_3
    edited January 2011
    position

Okay     trying to figure -  that if you are facing the control side with the mix valve box on the left and the brass ball part is behind the orange faceplate, ,, looking at it from the other side and turned over,is this the same,, the valve was shipped in the O and worked fine since install,,, It would be nice if you cuold pull up history or error codes with a laptop or something to send to uponor when things go wrong.      or looking from the backside of the way it's installed  that is what it would be but with the return on the top.. nothing in Uponors papers say anything about it, i                    in pic,supply is on left, radiant return on top and in from boiler is on right,
This discussion has been closed.