Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

TT Solo 110,,

Options
I was curious, so I "purposely" unopened the HX for 3 Canadian heating seasons.

So today I chose not to press my luck any farther,,,, this is what I found "before doing anything",,,,, looks good to me!

Comments

• TonyS
    TonyS Member Posts: 849
    Options
    That is a nice picture

Looks self cleaning to me!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Tough to argue with success,,

the customer loves-it,,, ONLY prob I could find was a cracked sight-glass,,,, why that happened escapes me! 
  • TonyS
    TonyS Member Posts: 849
    Options
    Dave

Is that unit natural or lp?
  • BoilerGuy
    BoilerGuy Member Posts: 15
    Options
    good

Glad to see it, I just ordered my first TT to give one a try, I have installed a dozen or so knights and have been happy with them but I like the HX design of the TT.

This one will get a work out as lead boiler in a Hybrid system. almost makes me look forward to winter to see how its going to work.   Almost
  • Unknown
    Options
    TonyS

Natural Gas,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  • mjcromp
    mjcromp Member Posts: 57
    Options
    Love TT's!

I have installed many TT's and love them. Part of this is the self cleaning (stated from the factory) HX. Leaps and bounds from the aluminum HX's that need constant attention!!
    Too bad common sense isn't very common.
  • tim smith
    tim smith Member Posts: 2,752
    Options
    RE: interior of TT heat xr

I did the same thing on a couple of our TT boilers, up to 4 yrs old. Same situation, very little byproduct build up inside not like the Giannoni's that every year we have a lot of build up in the bottom of them. On the TT boiler we had just a few bits of the iron deposits on one of the boilers, some build up in trap that we pulled off and cleaned out but other than that notta.  Note to watch out for on the TTs although, when you first put them in it would not be a bad idea to put anti seize on the nuts that hold burner head on to heat exchanger. We have had some that the nuts were so tight the studs broke off that are tack welded to top of heat exchanger. This required replacing boiler due to you can't weld them back on.
This discussion has been closed.