Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

ASHRAE

HDE_2
HDE_2 Member Posts: 140
Wow, not a mention of the AHR show in Orlando?

No one went?

I did see Dan there

Comments

• Jack
    Jack Member Posts: 1,047
    I was there

I thought attendance was quite good. Better than I had anticipated. I had all day sales meetings Sat/Sun and then was there for all three days.
  • Supply House Rick
    Supply House Rick Member Posts: 1,404
    ASHRAE

Allows Reps to see all their other Rep friends under the guise of work and utilizing a pretty flexible expense account...
  • Kal Row
    Kal Row Member Posts: 1,520
    i went but didnt find dan or siggy...

and they were both there - paul rours was moving to tennessy going to work for locinvar, and paul hot rors was missing from cleffi because he was recuperation from the a show he did for them in vagas, but a lot of companies weren't there - eg tekmar wasnt there, even though they had a whole "controls" section - even the ac/refrigeration was weak - there was a lot of solar and geothermal though - and there was lots of new modcons from old and new players, lochinvar announced a new large commercial modcon with a proprietary stainless hx, taco finally brought out  the INNOVEX people that they purchased a year ago and who make the best building automation for the buck out there, and itt/BG is getting ready to ship the laing vario pumps - the question was what to do with the power cord - and the answer comes via the gfoss alpha - a stationary appliance with a plug needs a cfci outlet or breaker thats NYC code which might be the strictest elec code in the country
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
    Just got back.

I was on the floor for two days, doing booth interviews with a PHC News film crew. I learned a lot! 

I interviewed the gentleman who runs the whole show. This was on Tuesday afternoon. With one more day to go, they were already over 28,000 people, which was way beyond their expectations. We could barely move in the aisles on Monday.

I had a ball.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Supply House Rick
    Supply House Rick Member Posts: 1,404
    Dan

I understand you stopped by and said hello to Mark Hunt, how was the Wilo booth doing?
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
    It was busy.

I also had a chance to spend some time with Steve Thompson. Great guy. 
    Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.