Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Need a steam professional in Queens, New York

Options
Hi All,

My sister needs a steam boiler replaced. I have tried all the the local shops on F.A.P. and am not finding anyone interested in the job. I guess they are all too busy or ready to retire and don't need the money.

If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Roland

Comments

• Find a Professional

Hi Roland- Go to the top of the page and click on "Find a Professional". There are several good pros located in the NY city area.

If you have problems finding any one let us know and we'll find them for you. The software on this site has been updated recently and they are still working the "kinks" out and therefore sometimes you get no response.

- Rod 
  • Paul Fredricks_3
    Paul Fredricks_3 Member Posts: 1,557
    Options
    I think...

He said he tried that. Does anyone know of a good shop in the area that can help him out?
  • Roland_18
    Roland_18 Member Posts: 147
    Options
    need steam pro

Sorry if I wasn't very clear. I tried to find a steam pro using the "Find A Professional" feature but struck out on everyone within 10 miles of Queens, N.Y. I am confused as to why I've gotten such a dismal response. Called 'em all by phone.

No matter, there must be plenty of skilled steam pros who don't advertise here but are willing to do a straight forward boiler replacement. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Roland.......
  • Sorry about That

Thanks Paul....... Sorry Roland.

I guess my age is catching up with me and I need to take a refresher course in reading!

- Rod
  • Paul Fredricks_3
    Paul Fredricks_3 Member Posts: 1,557
    Options
    Hear ya

Funny how that happens. I have to wear glasses to read now. Next comes liver spots?
This discussion has been closed.