Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Chuck Shaw Fired?

HeLeet
HeLeet Member Posts: 1
Can anyone help me get in contact with Chuck Shaw. It is my understanding that he has been unceremoniously dismissed(FIRED) from HTP. He is really the only one I ever spoke to there when having service problems. With him shoved out the door, whos opinion can I trust over there. He seemed to always be the "go to" guy. So much for HTP. What now?

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,512
    Please look in the CHAT section.

Chuck posted there about what happened. 
    Retired and loving it.
  • Chuck_Shaw
    Chuck_Shaw Member Posts: 5
    Not Fired

It is true, I am no longer with Heat Transfer Products.  The team at Heat Transfer Products has chosen to set up regional salesmen.  Each of the regional salesmen will be responsible for their own training.  Therefore they do not need me, my position was eliminated.  I was very sorry to see this happen and have nothing but great memories and the best of wishes for everyone at Heat Transfer Products. 

They were a great organization to work for and have many great things coming in the future. 

Chuck Shaw
  • Kevin Gabelmann
    Kevin Gabelmann Member Posts: 5
    Chuck Sahw

Hey Chuck,

Sorry to hear your not there anymore. Someone was asking Audrey about me last week and I need to call up there. Now who's going to get my repair parts out the door...

Let me know if there's anything I can do.

Kevin G.
  • So,

where to now, Chuck.

I still remember that dinner with you in Berkeley a few years back.  Stop in again sometime, buddy.
    8.33 lbs./gal. x 60 min./hr. x 20°ΔT = 10,000 BTU's/hour

Two btu per sq ft for degree difference for a slab
This discussion has been closed.