Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Congrats to Western Suffolk Boces/Wilson Tech oil 2 grads

A sincere congratulations to the grads of the summer oil 2 semster of Western Suffolk Boces/Wilson Technological Institute.

Each and every one of you deserve an 'attaboy" for a semester 'WELL DONE"

It was my absolute pleasure to be your instructor.

You guys all did a wonderful job in the class and in the lab.

For those of you signed up for the next session, I will see you there on Tuesday September 29 .

Again to all...... Way to Go !

Ken Resnick

When the heat goes out .....we get it on !
He who knows WHY

Shall be master of

He who knows HOW

Comments

• Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,540
    Well done!

Get some gas and A/C training as well,don't put all your eggs in one basket!
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • Boces Wilson Tech

Robert,

Thanks for the reply..... I also teach the gas heating course at the same school.

Many of the students take all of the heating courses which include oil and gas service and installation.

AC courses are also available , and many do complete the full curriculum in all phases of heating and AC.

Thanks again ,

Ken Resnick
    He who knows WHY

Shall be master of

He who knows HOW
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,540
    I know

It's still a good business on the whole,the oil side is not a good career path for the younger guys,unfortunately. Keep up the good work,the instructor deserves an "Attaboy" as well! You're obviously dedicated to your students.
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • helpingothershelpthemselves_2
    helpingothershelpthemselves_2 Member Posts: 326
    edited August 2009
    Robert O'Brien

Robert,

Thank you for the kind words regarding dedication to the students .  But....

I am very concerned as to why you feel the "oil side is not a good career path for the younger guys" ?

As a business owner, plumber and heating technician and instructor,  I do have great interest and concern as to why your discouraging anyone from chosing our industry as a career and learning about the careers that were and are so good to us in the field ?

Ken Resnick
    He who knows WHY

Shall be master of

He who knows HOW
This discussion has been closed.