Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Where do I find an Everhot??

Options
Seth_5
Seth_5 Member Posts: 58
Does anybody here have a website on where I can buy an Everhot Tankless Water Heater for my boiler? I keep trying to find a place, but all the websites either have no price, or they are very hard to navigate. I woke up this morning and went down in the basement and water was dripping from my one pipe steam system. It was spraying out of the main vents. I drained 100 gallons of water out of my system. I can hear a leak in the tank.

Comments

• gerry gill
    gerry gill Member Posts: 3,078
    Options
    Any plumbing or heating

supply house should be able to get it for you.
    gwgillplumbingandheating.com
    Serving Cleveland's eastern suburbs from Cleveland Heights down to Cuyahoga Falls.

• Seth_5
    Options
    Price?

Has anybody ever dealt with an Everhot external tankless water heater? Would anybody be able to give me a price on a Model #6 Deluxe? Its at this website... http://www.tfi-everhot.com/pdfs/ExternalTankless_Vertical.pdf
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,541
    Options
    Seth

Gerry gave you an answer.Price is not discussed here,contact TFI and they'll refer you to a local wholesaler,you make your own deal with them. It's just that simple
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    Seth,

one of the rules of the site is that we don't discuss pricing. There are too many variables on jobs. Thanks for understanding. 
    Retired and loving it.
  • Seth_5
    Options
    Weekend

Its the weekend and nobody is there. Ok thanks guess I'll wait till Monday.
This discussion has been closed.