Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Our New website - Milne Plumbing And Heating Inc.

Options
Supply House Rick
Supply House Rick Member Posts: 1,404
I spotted the virus, it's working the Wilo Brain Box, it must be stopped AHHHHHHHH My Eyes, Oh the pain, Oh the humanity...

Nice site except for adding Mr.spending less time with his barber Hunt

Comments

• ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    Please take a look

I have wait for awhile to find the right person to build this for me and to make sure it was done right.

I think we've done it and I am very happy with the results.

Scott Milne

www.milneplumbingandheating.com

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Ron Huber_2
    Ron Huber_2 Member Posts: 127
    Options
    Sweeeet!

Worth the wait having it done right, lots of info and I like the way the photos scroll through while you read the text, first class Scott.
  • Dan Foley
    Dan Foley Member Posts: 1,258
    Options
    Website

Scott,

You have a very nice site. Looks like a lot of time and effort went into it. I particularly liked the job photos. - DF

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
    Options
    Scott

Nice website Scott. It looks like you 'get it.' I'm doing a story on websites right now, contact me offline if you'd like to be included. I do have one small critique which I'll relay to you offline, too.
  • Darin Cook_5
    Darin Cook_5 Member Posts: 298
    Options
    Scott

I like it alot. Your website strikes me as professional yet very customer friendly. It also gives me some ideas for my own site that I am working on. What do you think of the idea of posting your employees certifications and schooling?

P.S. Who was that little bald guy giving the training? He looks scary!

Darin

• steve_181
    steve_181 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    beautiful

now that's what i call a service techs dream... nice,,, nice work... you aced that job... "who's better then you"! i'll answer that for you... 2 of you lol...
  • Paul Fredricks_3
    Paul Fredricks_3 Member Posts: 1,557
    Options

Yeah Darin, I noticed that too. Scott, I think your site has been hacked into. Must have been Hunt that did it!

:-)

The site looks great Scott!
  • Leo
    Leo Member Posts: 770
    Options
    Where's the section

Nice site but where's the section on a free hand bag with every job? :)

Keep up the good work,

Leo
  • Mark Hunt_4
    Mark Hunt_4 Member Posts: 68
    Options
    No love in this room

Geeze.

The site looks GREAT Scott.

Pay no mind to the nay sayers. They are just jealous of the "scalp enhanced" portion of society.

Mark "Shampoo lasts forever" Hunt
  • Brad White_185
    Brad White_185 Member Posts: 265
    Options
    It is a snappy site, Scott

I am still having trouble with the external links though, via the Firefox browser. I may try it in IE but then will have to take a shower, I would feel so violated.

I am glad that you got Ken Secor to pose for you. I hope Jaye does not find out that he is canoodling with someone not herself..
  • Paul Fredricks_3
    Paul Fredricks_3 Member Posts: 1,557
    Options
    Brad

They all worked for me in Firefox.
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    Thanks Everyone

I really appreciate the kind words.

A special thanks to Dan Holohan and Robert Bean for allowing us to show thier information and web address's.

Scott

This discussion has been closed.