Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Believe it or not

bruce_21
bruce_21 Member Posts: 241
Can you see and photograph the waste lines below the offender? We'd love tosee some pics.

Comments

• Chowdahead
    Chowdahead Member Posts: 59
    Automatic floor washer

Multi million dollar home and the powder room toilet is constanly washing the floor. Numerous cleanouts by the pros
    at 200 dollar plus per visit. "you must be flushing something down the drain that is rather large."
  • Chowdahead
    Chowdahead Member Posts: 59
    Automatic floor washer

Multi million dollar home and the powder room toilet is constanly washing the floor. Numerous cleanouts by the pros
    at 200 dollar plus per visit. "you must be flushing something down the drain that is rather large."
    Checked this out.
  • Al Corelli_2
    Al Corelli_2 Member Posts: 395
    Wet Floor?

Maybe not enough of those "multi-million dollars" were directed at the right plumbing contractor?

Sounds like the "low bidder" strikes again.

Al Corelli
    "We gladly fix all work done by the low bidder!"

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    Al Corelli, NY

914-804-2234
  • Brad White
    Brad White Member Posts: 2,398
    Plumbing Problems? You think you got plumbing problems??

Back in the mid-80's I was designing the HVAC for a house in northern Virgina horse country. The same place Genuine Risk was owned and Secretariat had a harem.

The builder told us that they had another client, members of the Saudi royal family, who had plumbing problems. Large walk-in shower. They routed it out several times of indescribable material.

They finally had to tell the client that the shower was NOT designed for slaughtering sheep... you just don't do that.
    "If you do not know the answer, say, "I do not know the answer", and you will be correct!"

-Ernie White, my Dad
This discussion has been closed.