Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

A Message from Glenn Stanton - Alan R. Mercurio

Options
David Sutton_6
David Sutton_6 Member Posts: 1,079
Glad to hear things are going well ! we will still hold him in our prayers for the road to recovery is not over yet, Glen hang in there sir!!....David

Comments

• Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,620
    Options

I have been in e-mail contact with Glenn today and he seems to be doing pretty good all things considered. Glenn asked that relay a message and I figured it would be best to just cut and paste the end of his e-mail so everyone could read the message in his own words.

The following is from Glenn.

I'm home resting and will be stopping by from time to time but I'm not going to get involved in anything for a few weeks. My lovely wife Lynn and I want to thank you and all of the wonderful people that frequent your site and others for your prayers and concerns. I feel very fortunate to have had this happen in Binghamton rather than somewhere else as i was able to have loved ones with me around the clock. If you would be so kind, could you let everyone here and at The Wall know that I am doing OK and that I need to stay away from the action for a while in order to properly mend. Thanks again for everything Alan!

Your friend in the industry,
    Alan R. Mercurio

www.oiltechtalk.com

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Options
    Great to hear Alan!

Please pass on my best wishes to Glenn. I think a mass email from all of us will be a good thing, when the time is right...rather than everyone sending messages while he does what needs to be done.

Get better soon buddy. You're the man when we have Burnham questions. Chris
  • Uni R
    Uni R Member Posts: 663
    Options
    Glen's such a class act

I am amazed at just how classy our Glen is; although he is equally on top of his job at Burnham and also off the charts in the helpful department (regardless of brand) and he communicates so well he makes it look easy. I can’t wait for him to get back.
This discussion has been closed.