Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Nice story about Johnny White here (Dan H.)

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
know Johnny White as the president of Taco, but they don't often get to see <a href="http://www.projo.com/news/content/CHARITY_THEORY_12-30-08_MFCLKGL_v28.39e48c1.html"target="_blank">this side</a> of him. I came across that article today and wanted to share it with you. It made me even better about the world.

And Mr. Feinstein, who is also in the article, made a big difference in our daughter Colleen's life when she was a student at Providence College. He's quite a guy.

Try to help someone in the coming year, in whatever way you can. It's a good way to live.
Retired and loving it.

Comments

• It is great to live

in little old Rhode Island and to know these special people who practice a simple truth "it is better to give than to receive".
  • Mark Custis
    Mark Custis Member Posts: 539
    Thanks

We are not participating in the ressesion too.

...about that spell check, LOL.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
    My daughter, Colleen,

is visiting, and as I said, Mr. Feinstein had a big effect on her college years. We were reading the article together last evening and I spotted something that made me smile. There's a line in there stating that John White "inherited" Taco. Well, I know from stories told to me that John bought the company from his family and paid every single penny for it, and then he brought the company to where it is today.

Not exactly what I would call an inheritance. :-)

I think that Johnny White and Shawn Feinstein make for very good role models, especially in these times, and particularly on this last day of a very interesting year. You do your business well, treat your people well, and you make the world better where you can. Angels can do no more.

Thanks, guys.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Dan Foley
    Dan Foley Member Posts: 1,258
    Story

I've never met Mr. White but hope to someday. We should all be so generous with our time and resources with those less fortunate than ourselves. - DF

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
This discussion has been closed.