Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

wisbro manifold flow ind

Options
John Felciano
John Felciano Member Posts: 411
The problem has been after a period of time the meter is no longer able read through the little windows on the side of the fitting.Not sure whats causing it.It's possible that the window is made up of a non barrier type of material and is allowing O2 to pass through and clouding it up.To me it looks like they are just getting dirty from the system fluid.

I've heard cleaning the system with TSP has helped,but personally I haven't tried it.

I hope the problem gets worked out because I love balancing systems with that hand held meter.

Comments

• clammy
    clammy Member Posts: 3,112
    Options
    Wisbro manifolds w/ flow indicators

Was checkin in to a local supply house and was asking about wisbro manifolds with flow indicators and was advised that there where promblems with them and they would not stock them any more due to promblems that some contractors have had and the replacement parts where not under warranty and there was a long wait for the replacement parts neccesary to repair them .Unknown to me has any one else incountered promblems with there manifolds that are equipted with the flow indicators and if so could you be specifice about the promblems you incountered thanks to all peace clammy
    R.A. Calmbacher L.L.C. HVAC
    NJ Master HVAC Lic.
    Mahwah, NJ
    Specializing in steam and hydronic heating
This discussion has been closed.