Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

What makes you smile?

Now that's an easy question...

My kids!

&

My Bride

Comments

• Rich Kontny_3
    Rich Kontny_3 Member Posts: 562
    What makes you smile?

It is the little things like my three year old grandaughter Izzie making bubbles while up at the cabins.Money does not buy this!
  • Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,620

Now that’s priceless!

What makes me smile is when the phone rings, it’s my daughter and she just feels like chatting with dear old dad. Yea we spent a few hours on the phone today :)

Your friend in the industry,
    Alan R. Mercurio

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    Your friend in the industry,

Alan R. Mercurio

www.oiltechtalk.com
  • Ivan S
    Ivan S Member Posts: 4
    Sad

We came home from a day trip to visit our daughter at her summer job. It was Funny and wonderful! It was at Portage Glacier. Once home I got depressed on account of you know who. Mr. H. dind't waste any time! Love life!
  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853
    Watching a 200 lb black bear swim across a lake in 20 minutes...

among other things. I figured he'd want to take a break when he came out on the other side, but he had HIGH country in mind...

Nature in general makes me smile and makes me thankful for allowing me to witness it.

ME
    It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.
  • Ed N.Y.C.
    Ed N.Y.C. Member Posts: 73
    SMILE

A good cigar,cold beer,5 lb. smallmouth, and my wife ED
  • an old wrench puller
    an old wrench puller Member Posts: 73
    these guys.....

They make me smile....
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884

• Mark Eatherton
    Thats short for Edie you silly goose.

:-)

ME
    It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.
  • Rich Kontny_3
    Rich Kontny_3 Member Posts: 562
    Where

Where was this bear swim Mark??? We see more and more black bear in northern Wisconsin. My wife and two grandkids saw one Saturday. I finally get to join them tomorrow at the resort. That makes me smile also :)
  • Bryan_16
    Bryan_16 Member Posts: 262
    mine

here are mine
  • Mark Eatherton
    Green Mountain Reservoir, Heeney, Coorado

My FAVORITE place.

I just had a 250 pound bear try my back door...

ME
  • Supply House Rick
    Supply House Rick Member Posts: 1,404
    These people

Looks like a Verizon ad, when they stand like this we get fantastic cell service!
This discussion has been closed.