Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

I dub thee Sir Munchanot...

jwade55_2
jwade55_2 Member Posts: 21
Do you have a flow diagram, I'm trying to wrap me head around what is going on.

Thanks,

J

Comments

• Our first Lochinvar Knight install

Kudos to the AHI team of Sean Smith and Dale Sacry for a job well done. Thanks also to Gregory Pex from Shamrock Sales for coming out and edumacating us on this fine new piece of equipment. We look forward to more of the same.

For those who care, this system is utilizng a solar system to provide DHW preheat AND auxilliary, and it is also interfaced into the HRF space heating system using the dual coil Steibel Eltron storage tank.

I can only take credit for the photos... My business partner, Tom Olds was responsible for the design and project management of the system.

Good job team. It gives me great pleasure to associate with you all.

If you haven't looked into this product yet, I would STRONGLY recommend you do so. An excellent, well thought out product with strong backing to boot.

We now have 4 lines of mod/con boilers to fit every consumers budgetary needs from the Munchkin to the Viessmann, and fortunately for us, two of the lines are well rep'd by one company!

ME
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    With lower sulpher oil....

can mod con oil be in the near future?
  • Ike Gatlin
    Ike Gatlin Member Posts: 65
    Thanks,

Thanks Mark. That is a great looking installation.

Lochinvar is proud to have Shamrock on our team. They are a good group.

Ike Gatlin
  • Gregory Pex
    Gregory Pex Member Posts: 9
    Mark, it is and always will be…

A true honor having AHI install any product we sell…
    Sean & Dale make every mechanical room look great!

-G-Pex
  • Dan Foley
    Dan Foley Member Posts: 1,258
    Knight

Looks good, Mark. I have two going in on a job this week - we fire them tomorrow. -DF

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Gregory Pex
    Gregory Pex Member Posts: 9
    Dan F.

Did you get the Boilers fired?
  • Dan Foley
    Dan Foley Member Posts: 1,258
    Knight

We fired them up Saturday and they worked like a charm. I will post some photos soon. -DF

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
This discussion has been closed.