Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

The Silent Killer Has a Permanent Home (ME)

Options
Weezbo
Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
may the blessings be as ,ten thousand , sands of the Sahara,

carrying light and sound like a fire on a mountain top

and until man can fold time like a piece of papaer, may the good Work continue...

Maharahba . *`@:)

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    And it's a DOOZY!!

Thanks to Robert Bean, there is now a new forum on HealthyHeating.com aptly named Healthy Breathing. It is there to educate contractors and consumers as well as to the dangers of carbon monoxide. Myself and Mark Hunt will be the moderators of the new forum.

Please feel free to drop in and discuss CO's detection, prevention and cures. We will also gladly discuss other envirionamental air conditioning, including but not limited to air to air heat exchangers, HRV's, radiant cooling and dehumidification, whole house science and whatever else tickles your fancy.

While you're there, feel free to browse around Roberts wonderful website. This guy pours his heat and soul into everything he does, and it shows. And just like Dan, he does it for US, the contracting public.

Check it out.

http://www.healthyheating.com/bb2/index.php

ME
  • Uni R
    Uni R Member Posts: 663
    Options
    his heat and soul?

Was that an intentional pun? ;-)
  • Mark Hunt
    Mark Hunt Member Posts: 4,909
    Options
    Looks great!

Now if I can just figure out how to post on the board!!

Thanks Mark!

Mark H

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    Thanks

to all of you selfless people. You're saving lives. Thanks.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Timco
    Timco Member Posts: 3,040
    Options

I was able to post there, but 10 times in a row, or several posts, had the word 'classes' automaticlly changed to 'radiant' as soon as I clicked post. I have no idea what was happening. I will however make it a regular read.

T
    Just a guy running some pipes.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Try..

using a slight variant of your usual screen name. RB's software has the ability to recognize the PC you're writing from, and if it doesn't match the PC you started using your other screen name in, it won't allow you to post. Hence, M Eatherton. Try M Hunt.

ME
This discussion has been closed.