Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Mid West Meeting

Rich L.
Rich L. Member Posts: 414
Hi Dan, I was in the crowd at the Classic Hydronics seminar you presented Friday. Just as I expected, it was fantastic! It was also a real pleasure to personally meet you!

Hope you had a nice trip home from Illinois. Did you get to drive back to the airport through a nice mid-west thunderstorm?

Take care,
Rich Lorimer

Comments

• Rich L.
    Great to meet you Dan H

Hi Dan, I was in the crowd at the Classic Hydronics seminar you presented Friday. Just as I expected, it was fantastic! It was also a real pleasure to personally meet you!

Hope you had a nice trip home from Illinois. Did you get to drive back to the airport through a nice mid-west thunderstorm?

Take care,

Rich Lorimer
  • Rich L.
    Great to meet you Dan H

Hi Dan, I was in the crowd at the Classic Hydronics seminar you presented Friday in Moline, Il. Just as I expected, it was fantastic! It was also a real pleasure to personally meet you!

Hope you had a nice trip home. Did you get to drive back to the airport through a nice mid-west thunderstorm?

Take care,
    Rich Lorimer
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,512
    Thanks, Rich.

It was great to see you. The drive back to Chicago was peaceful, the flight, less so. We flew over that big storm and got quite a ride out of it. Thanks.
    Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.