Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

can anyone reccomend a steam prof. in th lunenburg, Ma. area

Brian, I sent you an email.

Comments

• brian_69
    brian_69 Member Posts: 3

I need a professional that knows steam heat in the Lunenburg, ma area
  • Joe_122
    Joe_122 Member Posts: 3
    Steam professional

Are you looking for a contractor or an engineer?
  • Phil_17
    Phil_17 Member Posts: 178
    what seems to be the problem??

Some of these things can be worked out without too much trouble by lurking here on the wall, and posting a well phrased question or two...

To answer your question, I have had pretty good luck with Peoples Fuel out of Gardner. They installed a new MegaSteamer for me this past fall and did a nice job. If you have read Dan's books and have an understanding of some of the basics you will do better with interviewing contractors to find a competent pro.
  • Leo_9
    Leo_9 Member Posts: 24
    Don't use

I used to live there and used to work in that area. I can't really recommend anyone but I can say stay away from the plumbing insp if it is still the guy who took over from his father. His steam piping and oil work leave a lot to be desired.

Seen his work.
  • brian_69
    brian_69 Member Posts: 3
    thanks to all who replied

thank you all for your help. I called leominster plumbing and heating, and the problem ended being the small hot water extender tempering valve 70a. the service tech was really helpful he said that he thought that upon install. that the installers didn't remove the guts from the valve before swetting the joints. A 5 minute kit solved the problem. thanks again. Brian
This discussion has been closed.