Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Twin boilers are done...

David Sutton_6
David Sutton_6 Member Posts: 1,079

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=386&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• David Sutton_6
    Nothing like the finished product

Man that was a fun job, nothing like just sittin there drinking a Dr pepper and looking at a finished job!!The home owner is very happy with his boilers..David

Next!!

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Dave Yates (PAH)
    Dave Yates (PAH) Member Posts: 2,162
    NAOHSM

Has an installation contest every year. If you're not a member, you should consider joining and entering work like this into the contest. Very nicely done!

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Nice David !

Save that one for your contractor "showoff book".

Nice to hear that the fire retardant material abatement went so smoothly. (wish I could say the same in a few cases) The time factor in getting local companies to do abatement has become a real problem lately in my area. Luckily, the warm weather is here and we can offer an electric water heater for emercencies and standby cases to most homeowners.

Again, nice job. Keep the bar high. It'll drive your competition crazy. Chris
  • all done?

All done? Where the insulations? Great pipings job though
  • Dan Goodridge
    Dan Goodridge Member Posts: 62

Nice piping job! But as an oilman I have to say that a new boiler deserves a new oil line and a new spin-on filter.
  • Constantin
    Constantin Member Posts: 3,796
    Beautiful headers, David...

... very nice work with the right-sized headers, Permatex, etc. coming together over the boiler with lots of room left for the maintenance crew to open her up later, if necessary.

The whole thing stands in such contrast to the hackery on the water heater behind the boilers... your pipes are right-sized and plumb, the water heater's lines are at crazy angles and probably undersized.

I hope you now have this customer for life.
  • Insulation

is another trade . At least that's how we handle it . We tried insulating one job , and by the time we finished it would've been less expensive and neater if a pro did it .

That is a picture perfect job Dave . Weil Mclain should seriously consider using this job for their literature .
  • David Sutton_6
    Thank you Guys !!

Hey Ronjr, we still got to get together for that oil cares stean job! let me know if we can do one , i'll have to save my pennys to pay for the gas to drive the bus down there LOL have a great weekend...David

• David Sutton_6
    Hi Dan

the owner has a case of f-b4's and changes his own filters a couple times a year and the oil line is in a plastic sleave and HE did not want it changed, thank you ...David

• jackchips_2
    jackchips_2 Member Posts: 1,338
    Well done,

David. Your diplomacy matches your field ability.

Jack
This discussion has been closed.